20151030

Update.

War Update 


Played earlier today for a bit.  We are losing the war badly on the newest map.  If it keeps going like this I have little doubt that we will have a new map tonight.  

Got a kill with a 45, so I got that going for me.  Though Still lost the perks and 300 more in a couple hours.  Shame. 



We are going to be implementing a plan for taking back the NE if we get enough people on tonight, we'll see what happens.  B-17 & b-29's have been hitting our strats and the city all day[since 8am eastern 11pct.] so we have very little to work with until we get some key bases back and others resupplied.  


The VH guys have been saving us in the middle and holding what they can.  But they will need help from the air if we are going to gain ground and not keep getting pushed back.  

Squad News


Higheye, Shakey and I were speaking about when best to schedule squad night.  I will put up a form, mirroring it on our other sites, and in the forum.  Feel free to let us know your availability so we can scheduled a time that most people will be O.K. with. 


I will be updating the roles online so that everyone has a rank and knows their role as far as squad night is concerned.  

There is an old squad that had a ranking system that I like.  I will look for it and try and post the link so we can decide whether we would like to use it or not. 


We are going to try and fly the same planes on each sortie and do some fun things.  I have a video of hanger flying that I need to post.  We had a lot of fun last night! 





No comments:

Post a Comment