20100118

Status update #001

I would like to make use this blog as a Communication and Training tool for the squad, while still keeping it public, so the content needs to stay appropriate and on Topic. Anyone that would like to post is more than welcome, I will be adding permissions this week for all those that want to be involved. Send me an e-mail from the e-mail that you will be using to post including your "Aces High II" Screen Name and I'll add you.

Any and all Training materials that you think would be helpful would be appreciated. The more complete we can make the info the more useful this site can become.

If for whatever reason you need to add or remove something from a post simply email me the post title and the content to be edited. As I get a lot of emails, I would appreciate it if the subject read AeroFighter BLOG EDIT *blog entry title*, or something similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment